By Cory Barker, Greg Boyd, Les Chappell, Emma Fraser, Noel Kirkpatrick, Andrew Rabin, Anthony Strand, and Cameron White
Happy Wednesday everyone! This month’s TWTV Hall of Fame race caused a little bit of controversy in our tiny corner of the internet, but the moment of truth is here; the results are in. As always, we would like to thank all of you who voted, and who shared and retweeted the nomination post. We will see you in 2013 – we have some cool ideas for you coming soon.
Let’s get to it. Inducted into the Hall this month with more than 60 percent yes votes are:
- “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) with 89 percent yes votes.
- “Theme from The A-Team” (The A-Team) with with 83 percent.
- “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?” (Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?) with 78 percent.
- “California” (The O.C.) with 69 percent.
And those not inducted this month with less than 60 percent of the yes vote are:
- “Main Title” (Lost) with 44 percent.
- “Tank!” (Cowboy Bebop) with 39 percent.
- “Cheer Up Hamlet,” “Mackers,” and “A Walk in the Rain” (Slings and Arrows) with 32 percent.
- “Batman Beyond (Main Title)” (Batman Beyond) with 7 percent.
There you have it folks. Half in, half out this month. Chances are, we’ll return to the opening theme song category sometime in the future, so all of you who were upset, have your suggestions ready. And if you have any general suggestions about future categories, procedures, etc., let us know in the comments below. And please, enjoy this musical treasure: